Howdy, I’m Daniel.
I’m a software engineer working currently at Ubisoft and living in Montreal, Québec, Canada.
- My experience starting as a consultant for different clients to later joining a successful startup from early stages and finally working in a big corporation allows me to have a wide view on different organizations, teams, environments and technologies
- I would like to define myself as a Product oriented Developer with a wide range of technical skills that go from working as an individual contributor to core skills that fit into leadership profiles as tech lead, team lead or engineering manager.
- I love coding, and so far I have worked with many languages specially with Java, Python or more recently Golang and I consider myself an agnostic software developer, always interested in learning new technologies
- Things I value
- Improving developer productivity
- Empowering developers and teams
- Freedom of choice of technologies
- Remote first and multicultural environments
- Learning new technologies, always